Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - recreation vehicles
Posted on: April 8, 2021
On this specialized account, Dedicated truck drivers haul ATVs,
golf carts and other recreation vehicles in custom dry van trailers
and drive the vehicles off the trailer at power sports customers.
Drivers get home weekly and earn $37,500 to $70,000* each year
while driving an average of 2,000 miles each week. Salt Lake City
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $48,375 to $59,125* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week within 700 miles of Salt Lake
- Specialized dry van trailers, 1-3 loads per week, 1-6 stop-offs
per load, 100% driver unload.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Salt Lake
City Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, UT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Cannot have a fear of heights. Still need a CDL or more driving
experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it.Additional Dedicated truck driver
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in Salt Lake City
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have
both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Edwardsville Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Sandy , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - recreation vehicles, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!