Posted on: January 10, 2022
SKF is GROWING!
We offer a competitive wage plus a $500 Sign on bonus!
We also offer shift premium.
Location:-- -West Valley City, UTAH 84128
Shift: SKF is hiring for Swing (3-11pm) and Graveyard shifts (11pm
Job ID:-- -13621
Join Our Production Team!
We have-- -exceptional benefits!-- -We offer Medical, Dental,
Vision, Rx, 401K (match plus an additional 5%).
Looking for time off?-- -We offer 12 vacation days, 3 personal
days, and 3 floating holidays (used to shut down for a week during
the Holiday). We also offer Flex Spending, Tuition Reimbursement,
Gym Membership Reimbursements, and so much more!
The Important Role of the Production Worker:
- The production worker is accountable for the effective and safe
operation of injection molding machines by adhering to the 5S
- The Production Team is responsible for inspecting parts
produced for visual quality.
- You will play an important part in ensuring all parts are
prepared for the post cure process.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent; specialized training or
certification a plus
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferred but not
- Strong organization skills
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Must be proficient in English for safe and efficient
performance of job
- Required to wear PPE such as: Steel toed shoes, face mask, face
shield, gloves, etc.
Daily Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited to:
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work
optimally during the production procedures.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are
- Perform random tests to ensure accuracy.
- Create and maintain activity logs.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to
SKF Salt Lake City, Utah-- -is a leader in fluid power seals for
the industrial customers in the US Market. We engage in the design
and production of hydraulic seals in the United States. Hydraulic
seals are vital in machinery. Their use is critical in blocking or
separating fluid in reciprocating motion applications.
SKF-- - -s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing
business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including
bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and
maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries
and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide.
What You-- - -ll Love About SKF:
Rest and Relaxation. Enjoy a robust PTO policy and 13 paid
Health and Wellness Benefits.-- -SKF cares about the wellbeing of
our employees. Many options for-- -best in class-- -medical and
dental plans to fit your needs; a wellness plan that includes
biometric screening and health risk assessment for you and your
spouse and incentives for healthy living!-- -
Invest in your Future.-- -SKF offers amazing retirement options!
Participate in our-- -401K program-- -that boasts a 100%-- -match--
-up to 5% of your elected contribution (100% Vested). And
regardless of your participation, SKF automatically contributes 5%
into your account per pay period (3 Years Vesting).-- -
Much more!-- -Growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement,
voluntary critical illness coverage, voluntary legal plan, employee
assistance program, life insurance, vehicle-- -discount--
-programs, mobile phone discounts, and with so many benefits to
working for SKF, we could not name them all!
SKF is an equal employment/affirmative action employer.
To Learn more about our products we invite you to check out the SKF
website!-- --- --- --- -
Want to learn more? Check out our You Tube video!-- -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Production Worker, Location: Sandy, UT - 84070
Keywords: SKF, Sandy , Production Worker, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!