Full-time Dockworker / Class A CDL Driver Trainee
Posted on: May 8, 2022
$5,000.00 Signing Bonus paid out on DAY 1 to fully qualified
candidates who apply before 06/30/2022!!
Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most
trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new Full-time
Dockworkers who will receive paid training to obtain their Class A
CDL, at no cost to the employee!
ABF Freight is looking for self-motivated, hardworking, and
energetic Dock Workers to add to our exceptional team, and to
eventually become Class A CDL drivers through our Driver
Development Program. Our Dock Workers ensure our customers receive
their freight in the condition in which it was sent. At ABF
Freight, customer satisfaction is key. Efficiency and skill is
vital in making sure that shipments arrive on time, every time.
It's more than a job; it's a career.
ABF Freight Dock Workers will do the following, but are not limited
* Loading and unloading trailers for the purpose of transporting a
wide variety of cargo, moving cargo, driving a forklift, or using a
pallet jack or other freight for transit
* Effectively and efficiently operating mobile technology
* Completing all required paperwork
* Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal
* Once driver training is completed, the employee will take on the
duties of a City Driver Full-Time Combined Dock/P and D
* Must be at least 21 years old in order to obtain Class A CDL.
* Stable work record
* Clean driving and safety record
* All Dock Workers must pass a pre-employment hair drug screen and
post-offer company physical.
* Will be required to attend an ABF Freight Driver Development
Program and obtain Class A CDL within 9 months of date of hire as
condition of employment
* Make more money! Wages are Teamster Union Scale, which are
greater than most other carriers.
* Plan for the future. ABF Freight employees are covered by a
pension plan at no expense to the employee.
* Life insurance is provided through a multi-employer sponsored
health and welfare fund.
* Dock Workers receive up to 5 sick days per contract year.
* Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to a
* All Dock Workers receive excellent medical, dental and vision
coverage with no employee-paid premiums.
* Dock Workers participate in a profit-sharing program with the
option to purchase company stock through a stock purchase plan.
* Employees will be paid full wages while in training to obtain a
Class A CDL
Questions about this position? Email us at ...@abf.com!
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact ...@abf.com or call us at (479) ###-####. An Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. Associated topics: cdl a
driver, class a driving, class a truck, company driver, company
driver solo, company over the road, dedicated truck driving,
regional driver, tanker truck, time at home
Keywords: ABF, Sandy , Full-time Dockworker / Class A CDL Driver Trainee, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!