Sr. Program Analyst/ Data Analyst/Remote Based Role/ 100% Telecommute
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: OtherJob Family: Program
ManagementGDIT is looking for a Remote Based Sr. Program
Analyst/Data Analyst to support the MIDS PIMMS contract. This
contract provides services to support the Centers for Medicare &
Medicaid Services (CMS) to manage the measure and Improvement
Activities (IA) selection process for the Merit-based Incentive
Payment System (MIPS) implementation and future MIPS Value Pathways
(MVPs).THIS IS A REMOTE BASED ROLE/ CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE
UNITED STATESPrimary Duties Include:
- Designs, develops and performs quality checks on product
documentation for clinical quality measures, changes/updates
- Reviews documentation created by clinical and non-clinical
staff for accuracy.
- Reviews health care data technical specifications (i.e., QRDA,
HL7, etc.) for compliance from a technical and clinical
- Partners with clinical teams in reviewing requirements,
specifications, automation options, testing, support, quality
assurance and training plans to ensure they are in line with
business objectives and standards on projects.
- Works with business analysts to reviews/edit business
- Serves as a resource expert for external customers utilizing
policy-related knowledge and expertise to research and resolve
issues in a timely manner and customers satisfaction.
- Researches and produces ad-hoc narrative reports and option
papers with minimal turn-around time and with a high level of
- Summarizes legislative rules which impact program outcomes when
- Functions as a lead analyst by reviewing, drafting and
following rigorous, policies and procedures that have been
- Performs quality measure detailed analysis and provides
findings to the customer.
- Advises customers regarding potential technical challenges in
implementation of clinical quality measures (i.e., measure
additions, validation processes, and vendor capabilities etc.)
- Serves as liaison between project teams and customers by
providing technical expertise pertaining to the development,
implementation and maintenance of specific software applications,
reporting systems and databases.
- Performs functional testing from an end user perspective;
identifying issues and recommending changes, if needed.
- Advises measure stewards on quality measure content and
analytical issues as it pertains to the national quality
- Provides recommendations and materials for customers related to
national outreach and education.
- Verifies and analyzes report data when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONSRequired Skills and
- BA/BS Degree 5+ years relevant experience or equivalent in
experience, certifications, technical aptitude
- C# Experience
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of 508 compliance and applies principles to written
documents to be posted to the web.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Work visa sponsorship will not be provided for this
positionDesired Skills and Experience:
- Process Improvement including Lean and Lean Six Sigma
- Scrum Master
- Experience with government contracts and/or MIPS
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Human-Centered Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly
collaborative, team-based environment#GDITFedHealthJobsCOVID-19
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Sandy , Sr. Program Analyst/ Data Analyst/Remote Based Role/ 100% Telecommute, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!