Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for laborers to work from Draper to
Ogden to start ASAP
Pay- Starting at $18.00 an hour and going up from there
Concrete labor/Pipe labor work is a plus but not required.
This is a physically demanding job
If you are interested, please send your resume to ...@wadsco.com or
call/text 901-###-#### for more information
Laborer responsibilities and abilities include but are not limited
to the list below. Other duties may be assigned.
* Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, materials etc.
* Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and
* Digs, spreads, and levels dirt and gravel, using pick, rake, and
* Moving and transferring from job to job as projects progress and
work is available.
* Work with other workers in a cooperative manner.
* General labor work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* A minimum of 6 months to 2 years of experience in construction
laborer type work.
* Transportation to work
* Be able to carry 70 lbs. or more
* High School diploma/GED preferred.
* Willing to do general laborer work (e.g. Sweep, clean up job
site, run errands, use hammer and saw, dig trenches, etc.)
* Flexible availability to include overtime and weekends.
* Valid Driver's license
* Must be willing to work 65+ hours a week during the summer
Benefits / Pay
* Vacation Pay
* Holiday Pay
* 401k retirement plan + 5% company matching
* Health Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Growth and Advancement
* Life Insurance
* Great company culture and parties
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Sandy , Construction Laborer, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!