Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,230-$1,360 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 210214Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul ATVs, golf carts and other recreation vehicles in
specialized dry van trailers.
- Drive vehicles off the trailer.
- 1-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load. Pay and
- Hourly, mileage and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Cannot have a fear of heights.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Will need to attend flatbed training. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often
you&rsquoll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you&rsquoll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify . > Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI192244957
Keywords: Schneider, Sandy , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!