Information Security Analyst Senior
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NoneJob Family: Information SecurityWe are GDIT. The people
supporting and securing some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure
today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and
impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats
important.GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing
autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your
best every day.We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge
we cant turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an
Information Security Analyst Senior joining our team to support the
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) activities.As an
Information Security Analyst Senior supporting HHS, you will be
trusted to provide information technology and federal data
dissemination expertise.In this role, a typical day will
- Adherence to the Federal governments Risk Management Framework
and Federal Information Security Modernization Act
- Establishing techniques and procedures for conducting
cybersecurity risk assessments and compliance audits, the
evaluation and testing of AWS setup and possible impact on system
security, and the investigation and resolution of security
incidents such as intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
- Ensuring all processes comply with confidentiality and security
- Maintaining all security provisions.
- Working closely with cloud architecture team to set up security
provisions within AWS; analyzing and reporting all events and
anomalies in accordance with computer network directives, including
initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Working closely with cloud architecture team to ensure all
cybersecurity plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and
procedures are aligned with cybersecurity standards.
- Identifying and managing security risks and exposures,
determines the causes of security violations and suggests
procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Working with the data dissemination team to ensure all data
packages follow security provisions.QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS or equivalent, plus 5+ years of experience.
- Experience working with websites, data products, data
documentation, and data delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
issue resolution, and conflict management.
- Experience with telecommuting, working from a home office
- Work visa sponsorship will not be provided for this
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to operate with general direction/minimal
- Demonstrated ability to produce results.
- Ability to understand technical requirements of applications
used in the data dissemination process.GDIT is Your Place:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Sandy , Information Security Analyst Senior, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!