Company: Alera Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Remote Compensation
Consultantto work with us on client projects. This position has a
flexible work schedule and the freedom to work remotely in the
United States. Hours are variable based on client projects.
Compensation Works' is growing! We are looking for creative people
who love the value of a flexible work arrangement, exciting project
work, and care about making a difference in our clients'
businesses. We are a team who feels strongly about
entrepreneurship, innovation, and doing the right thing for our
clients oh, and we're also fun to work with!
- Provide support in the market pricing, design, development, and
administration of our client's compensation programs. Compensation
programs may include base pay, incentive plans, sales compensation
plans, executive compensation plans, performance management plans,
career ladders, job families, job descriptions, competencies,
salary surveys, FLSA compliance, and related programs.
- Primary responsibilities include benchmarking client jobs and
the design and implementation of base pay plans, pay structures,
pay administration guidelines, and linking pay to performance.
- Assist senior consultants with the design and implementation of
short-term incentive pay plans, including using data to recommend
targets and pay mix and modeling plan design to determine cost and
- Assist senior consultants in the development of job fam and
career path leveling and job descriptions.
- Participate in client meetings (virtual/online) from time to
time, as requested.
- Please note: August through December work hours will typically
be heavy due to the annual compensation cycle of our client's
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business,
Economics, or a quantitative field. Relevant experience can
supplement or replace education.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in human resources or
compensation leveraging salary surveys for benchmarking, and base
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate Excel skills including v-lookups & pivot
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication
- Practical knowledge of the implications of government
regulatory guidelines on compensation programs.
- Possesses a learning and growth mindset.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively in
a virtual environment, and enjoys creating and implementing new
- Professional certification (PHR, CCP) preferred.
- Payfactors experience preferred. We're anequal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you're
a California resident, please read theCalifornia Consumer Privacy
Actprior to applying. #pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: Compensation /
Benefits Consultant, Location: Sandy, UT - 84093 , PL:
Keywords: Alera Group, Inc., Sandy , Compensation Consultant, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!