Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Responsible for supporting the manufacturing and assembling
clinical and commercial products including lab maintenance, file
maintenance and support in creating materials for batches to meet
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Cleans lab supplies and glassware.
- Builds panels/dispense bottles.
- Operates glass washers, dryers, and autoclaves.
- Creates label files from templates.
- Assists with the removal and disposal of waste
- Creates solutions, powders, and liquids for batches to meet
- Provides training support for on-boarding and/or new
- Demonstrates the ability to follow established procedures
according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Must follow all Client housekeeping policies and
- Must follow all Client safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work overtime as required to meet Client
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school degree with technical certification in the area of
laboratory operations plus 1 year laboratory experience, AS degree
in a scientific discipline with 1 year laboratory experience, or BS
degree in a scientific discipline
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork and communication
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills required
- Proficient/Working Skills:
- Must be proficient in English with the ability to read, write,
analyze/evaluate charts, follow simple diagrams and perform basic
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Sandy , Lab Technician, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...