E*TRADE - Customer Service Representative, Account Activation Services (AAS) Team
Company: Morgan Stanley
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:AAS is a specialty team established to handle all
customer communications involving compromised accounts. The AAS
Team is responsible for ensuring that customers get clear,
consistent, and accurate information, as well as guidance on how to
return their accounts to a secure status. This position utilizes
excellent customer service and problem-solving skills related to
various fraud-prevention/detection alerts to identify potential
risks and/or losses; appropriately researches and resolves problems
relating to customer accounts and inquiries including but not
limited to account restrictions related to fraud; meets established
performance expectations; proactively learns and remains up-to-date
with the Companys products and services.Job Requirements:Interact
with customers, associates, and other fraud stakeholders under the
general direction of a Customer Service Manager. The primary focus
of this position is to respond to complicated and challenging
issues dealing with account restrictions related to fraud. Work
closely with case managers and/or investigators and communicate
with customers any processes necessary in resolving pending cases.
Assist in the reactivation process of accounts that are currently
restricted due to fraud, while providing excellent service to
customers across all tiers and business functions. Interact with a
wide variety of associates in Customer Service, Research and
Resolution, Technical Support, and Operations department regularly
in the process of problem resolution.
- Carry out duties with attention to Customer Satisfaction,
Adherence, Efficiency, and Reliability.
- Identify and communicate new fraud scenarios and/or process
gaps to management as observed during ongoing review of customer
accounts and help with testing new parameters and profiles within
the fraud detection systems.
- Manage Fraud related activities and functions across all
customer segment and tiers; while providing exemplary service to
our Premium, Executive Services and other high value
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to advanced/
specialized products and services.
- Assist the department in responding to customer inquiries
related to an advanced product and/or a specialty area.
- Assist in non-customer interaction initiatives that help
streamline processes and business operations.
- Interact with customers via multiple channels such as inbound
or outbound phone calls, chat, and email (Secure Message)
- Adhere to a high level of service and customer satisfaction
while in a dynamic environment.
- Respond and research inquiries within area of expertise.
- Performs secondary duties as defined by Manager within their
area of specialty.
- Ability to act calmly and with professionalism in a volatile
business environment with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional customer service attitude and work
- Complete understanding of the securities industry, including
equity and option trading, and a thorough understanding of product
- Outstanding problem resolution, troubleshooting and training
- Ability to work flexible shift assignments and additional hours
as required when business needs dictate.
- Knowledge of E*TRADE policies and procedures.
- Excellent E*TRADE Customer Service and product
knowledge.Requirements:Minimum Required Education, Certification,
- Series 7 and 63 preferred
- College Graduate or minimum of 2 years college degreeetradeJob:
*Wealth Management Title: ETRADE - Customer Service Representative,
Account Activation Services (AAS) Team * Location: Utah-Sandy
Requisition ID: 3184898
Keywords: Morgan Stanley, Sandy , E*TRADE - Customer Service Representative, Account Activation Services (AAS) Team, Sales , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!