Licensed Life Insurance Agent Remote, Flexible Schedule (License Required)
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Build your career in Life Insurance while helping people improve
their lives and protect their financial futures. Assurance IQ, a
Prudential company, is looking for experienced Life Insurance
agents to join our team. Work remotely as an independent agent with
Assurance and help shoppers find life policies that fit their
needs. Assurance sources in-market shoppers, so you get free leads
and can help people who are looking for Life Insurance right now.
You already know how to sell-our all-in-one quoting, scripting, and
application tool helps you sell more so you can focus on customers.
Sell Final Expense, Term, and more through Assurance's partnerships
with recognized and trusted carriers such as Mutual of Omaha,
Transamerica, Lumico, and Prudential. Our technology, resources,
and reputation plus your determination is the formula for success.
With no limits on earnings, no-cost leads, no cold calling, and
your determination you can start fast and earn even faster. Want to
go beyond Life Insurance? Assurance's new Flex sales program offers
agents the opportunity to learn how to sell multiple insurance
lines, such as Medicare, Health, and P&C, with free training.
Reach your full potential and make the most of your time while
impacting customers across the country. Join us as an independent
(1099) agent and you can not only change your life-you can also
feel good about making a real impact. You'll have our time-tested
sales process, advanced technology, and world-class products with
the tools you need to succeed. As a remote Life Sales agent, you
- Help individuals select the right Life Insurance policy that
fits their individual goals
- Enjoy the stability of being part of the Prudential brand when
talking to prospects
- Receive free training and support to improve your sales skills
and sell multiple insurance products
- Because you work from home, you can sell to people across the
country and make a difference for even more people What Assurance
- Uncapped commissions plus potential bonuses, paid out fast
- Free, inbound warm leads
- Work from anywhere and around your schedule
- A shorter than industry average chargeback window
- Opportunities for free training to sell more products (Life,
Medicare, Health, P&C, etc.) Requirements:
- Life Insurance state licenses in a minimum of 6 states. (Note:
Assurance requires you to be licensed in states specific to where
our shoppers are calling from)
- High-speed internet, a reliable computer, and a headset with a
- Phone-sales experience along with a sales-minded aptitude. You
consider yourself a salesperson and understand needs analysis and
moving toward a closing action to be successful.
- History of compliant insurance sales practices Time commitment:
- You have total freedom of where and when to work. We recommend
committing at least 15 hours per week to succeed. Ready to start?
Fill out our form, answer some questions, and meet with our team to
learn more about becoming an independent agent with Assurance!
Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include
the salary range on position postings. A reasonable earning
expectation for this independent agent position is between
$30k-$100k annually depending on hours worked as well as commission
and earnings plans. Agents should anticipate committing to between
15 and 50 hours of work per week to meet the reasonable window of
compensation as an independent agent. Eligibility to participate in
the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing
those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various
factors including, without limitation, individual and/or
Keywords: Assurance, Sandy , Licensed Life Insurance Agent Remote, Flexible Schedule (License Required), Sales , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!