Construction Manager - Healthcare
Company: The Layton Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Construction Manager - Healthcare - Sandy, UTConstruction
Manager - Healthcare
- 19-Oct-2022 to 01-Feb-2023 (MST)
- Sandy, UT, USA
- Full TimeMedical with HSA option, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
with match, Gym Reimbursement, and moreHeadquartered in Salt Lake
City and supported by 12 offices nationally, at Layton we're
builders and we're family! Through delivering predictable outcomes,
we've been inspiring confidence in our customers since 1953. We
know that behind every project are the highly-skilled people making
it happen every day, which makes investing in hiring, developing
and retaining the brightest minds a top priority. We want the
opportunity to help you achieve your career goals.Joining Layton
isn't just a new job, it's a career move that will provide lasting
success for you and your family.SummaryThis position supervises
several project managers and is the file leader for assigned
project teams. With primary responsibility for a project group, the
construction manager delegates work, monitors completion of
delegated work, and guides supervisors and project managers in
reaching personal and professional goals.Duties and
- Participates in the operating unit's fiscal and strategic
business planning. May participate in business unit strategic
- Calculates project cost projections and ensures they are
carried out according to business unit profit objectives.
- Ensures company policies are carried out according to business
unit objectives through project cost review, emphasizing quality,
cost, safety, and owner and subcontractor
- Monitors quality by meeting with project teams regarding 1)
scheduling; 2) personnel, material, and equipment procurement; 3)
job costs, etc.
- May supervise multiple project assistants.
- Monitors policy and procedure performance of all positions on
the construction manager's assigned projects and may provide advice
and counsel to the field personnel on his/her assigned
- May functionally supervise other team positions including craft
workers, assistant superintendents, and project engineers.
- Interacts with all company departments to ensure company policy
and procedures are carried out in the assigned business unit.
- Maintains good relationships with vendors, owners, architects,
community and state officials and the general public.
- Other related duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management
or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 10 years experience as a project manager.
- Experience as a senior project manager.
- Experience supervising project managers and other
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting practices.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage risk effectively.
- Ability to train and develop subordinates for future job
- Ability to track and respond to market trends and to develop
appropriate business strategies consistent with the assigned
business unit's strategic objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Has integrity: maintains normal standards of ethics, conduct,
and organizational policies in job-related activities.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as computer, printer,
phone, copier, fax, etc.
- Professional affiliation (e.g., AGC or ASCE member)
- Professional credential (e.g., PE license) preferred.
- Community service affiliation preferred.
- Knowledge of CMiC preferred.Benefits : The Company offers the
following benefits for this position, subject to applicable
eligibility requirements: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, Healthcare Flexible
Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, 401(k)
retirement plan with employer match, Life & AD&D Insurance,
Long-term Disability Insurance, Short-term Disability Insurance,
Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity
Insurance, Home & Auto Insurance, Family Support, Pre-tax Paid
Parking/Public Transportation, Paid time off, Time Away Benefits,
Paid Holidays, Group Legal, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Identity
Theft Protection, Group Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance
Program.EEO Statement: Layton Construction an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.This position
is anticipated to be a traveling position. If you are not able to
travel/relocate, please apply to a position that will best suit
your needs.Layton Construction https://layton.applicantpool.com
- Share This Page
- Maintained byApplicantPool (http://www.applicantpool.com) -
Keywords: The Layton Companies, Inc., Sandy , Construction Manager - Healthcare, Professions , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!